[ncl-talk] To add dots over desired location in a map

Karin Meier-Fleischer meier-fleischer at dkrz.de
Fri Jul 10 06:03:34 MDT 2015

Hi Tabish,

if you created a map plot than you can use the function
gsn_add_polymarker to draw marker
at specific lat/lon positions:

   str              =  unique_string("mark")
   plot@$str$ =  gsn_add_polymarker(wks, plot, 77.00, 28.45., pmres)

Each polymarker has to have its own id so it is a good idea to use the
unique_string function to generate a unique id name.

Bye,
Karin