[ncl-talk] problem for map plotting data without explicit coordinate arrays

David Brown dbrown at ucar.edu
Tue Jan 13 14:18:21 MST 2015

It looks like your data file has projection information included. You
might do better if you create a "native" plot (by setting
tfDoNDCOverlay to True) and you do not use the lat1d and lon1d arrays
you created. If you still have trouble, upload the data file and we
can take a look. See "Report Bugs"' under the Support tab on the NCL
web page for uploading instructions.
 -dave