[ncl-talk] [wmbarb] transformation correct using png but incorrect using pdf

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Sun Jan 11 21:15:04 MST 2015

Hi Packard,

Thanks for providing a script and data that reproduces the problem.  I got
the same results as you.

The "fix" seems to be not setting "gsnMaximize" to True for the "pdf" (or
"ps") option.  I'm not sure why this works for png and x11, but I think
this is because gsnMaximize uses different code for X11/PNG than it does
for PS/PDF.

I'll make sure one of our developers sees this.

--Mary