[ncl-talk] Issues with bin_sum

Carl Schreck cjschrec at ncsu.edu
Fri Feb 27 17:57:32 MST 2015

I also noticed that I had some bugs in my manual version. But once I fixed
those, it matches yours exactly.

FWIW, I made a version of your bin_sum_other that has the identical
interface to the original bin_sum. It's attached here in case anyone wants
it, but you'll probably just fix the fortran code for the next release.

Have a good weekend!

    Carl

e: cjschrec at ncsu.edu
o: +1 828 257 3140