[ncl-talk] Issues with bin_sum

Carl Schreck cjschrec at ncsu.edu
Fri Feb 27 17:36:16 MST 2015

Thanks Mary. It makes sense to me that it was something to do with the out
of range values. I'm still don't really understand why the ml/nl values
come out wrong, but the important thing is that it works.

I'm sure it was originally assumed that bin_sum would be used to bin to a
global grid so this wouldn't be an issue. But it'll be good for it to have
better exception handling. Thanks again!

    Carl

e: cjschrec at ncsu.edu
o: +1 828 257 3140