[ncl-talk] error using yyyymmdd_to_yyyyfrac() NCL 6.1.2

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Wed Feb 25 08:03:02 MST 2015

If you are getting the same errors, then this sounds like your environment
is still pointing to the old "contributed.ncl" file from NCL V6.1.2, and
not the one from NCL V6.2.1.

When you upgraded to NCL V6.2.1, did you install it to a different
location, and also remember to change your NCARG_ROOT environment variable?

You can verify some of this by typing on the UNIX command line:

ncl -V
which ncl
env | grep NCARG

--Mary