[ncl-talk] Changing latitude and longitude tick-marks

Ahmed Lasheen ahmed4kernel at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 13:00:20 MST 2015

It is working (tmXBTickSpacingF and tmYLTickSpacingF).
Thanks a lot for the answer and the helpful information.

Ahmed L. Shaaban   |   Graduate Student
Department of Atmospheric and Environmental science (DEAS).
State University of New York (SUNY), University  At  Albany
1400 Washington Avenue, Albany, NY 12222    |  Office ES334
Researcher at Cairo Numerical Weather Prediction Center (CNWPC)
Egyptian Meteorological Authority(EMA) | Cairo,Egypt
http://nwp.gov.eg/index.php/nwp