[ncl-talk] Regrid

Jiang, Lifen lfjiang at ou.edu
Wed Feb 11 10:58:16 MST 2015

Great. Thank you Mary.

Lifen

From: Mary Haley [haley at ucar.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, February 11, 2015 11:56 AM
To: Jiang, Lifen
Cc: ncl-talk at ucar.edu
Subject: Re: [ncl-talk] Regrid

You may want to look at the area_conserve_remap/area_conserve_remap_Wrap functions:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Functions/Built-in/area_conserve_remap.shtml
http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Functions/Contributed/area_conserve_remap_Wrap.shtml

Or look at the ESMF regridding suite, which includes several interpolation options (conservative being one of them):

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/ESMF.shtml

The main function here is "ESMF_regrid".

--Mary