[ncl-talk] Regrid

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Wed Feb 11 10:56:53 MST 2015

You may want to look at the area_conserve_remap/area_conserve_remap_Wrap
functions:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Functions/Built-in/area_conserve_remap.shtml
http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Functions/Contributed/area_conserve_remap_Wrap.shtml

Or look at the ESMF regridding suite, which includes several interpolation
options (conservative being one of them):

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/ESMF.shtml

The main function here is "ESMF_regrid".

--Mary