[ncl-talk] Missing color fill with fixed contour levels

Rick Brownrigg brownrig at ucar.edu
Thu Dec 31 09:51:31 MST 2015

Hi Dave,

I get the same blank map running your script using 6.3.0 on yellowstone.
However, running your script unmodified using a current development
snapshot of the code, I get a correctly filled, mono-colored map
(attached).  So the issue appears to have cropped up before and has been
fixed -- I don't know the details.

Do you need a binary of the development branch -- its usually quite stable?

Rick