[ncl-talk] gsnadd cyclic

Saurabh Singh saurabhsingh123op at gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 22:16:27 MST 2015

​
Dear Sir

I am trying to plot two TRMM plots for my study domain. In the left option
i add the option  res at gsnAddCyclic =True while right one
with  res at gsnAddCyclic =False. I did all this experimenting because i got a
warning as follows :

*(0)     gsn_add_cyclic: Warning: The range of your longitude data is not
360.*
*(0)     You may want to set the gsnAddCyclic resource to False to avoid a*
*(0)     warning message from the spline function.*
*warning:_NhlCreateSplineCoordApprox: Attempt to create spline
approximation for X axis failed: consider adjusting trXTensionF value*
*warning:IrTransInitialize: error creating spline approximation for
trXCoordPoints; defaulting to linear*

Now, i am confuses which plot to adopt for my analysis. Please, guide me
through this, is there anty option in ncl_fildump whic h can tell me about
the logic to be set for gsnAddCyclic.

*Wish you guys a very happy new year, and thanks a lot for making our life
so easy for our works on NetCdf data. I really adore you guys.*

--
With regards
Saurabh Kumar singh

 *P** : * *Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail*