[ncl-talk] polymarkers draw order in panel plot

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Fri Dec 4 14:33:15 MST 2015

Stephanie,

Can you send us a script that shows what you are trying to do?

I was able to get the markers to appear on top of the map outlines by
setting:

  res at tfPolyDrawOrder = "PostDraw"
  res at mpOutlineDrawOrder = "Draw"

but I was only drawing maps and markers, and no contours or vectors.
Without knowing what kind of plot elements you're drawing, I can't really
reproduce your problem.

It might be that you need to set some of the other items to "predraw"
rather than "draw".

--Mary