[ncl-talk] polymarkers draw order in panel plot

Stephanie sslade1 at atmos.colostate.edu
Fri Dec 4 13:26:06 MST 2015

Hi NCL users,

I'm having trouble overlaying polymarkers in a figure so that the
polymarkers are on top of everything.  My plot is a panel plot with
multiple overlays in each panel, and each panel has a polymarker which
is in a different location in each panel  (so gsn_panel has to be called
after drawing the polymarkers).  My main concern is that the map outline
sits on top of the polymarkers.  I attempted to set the draw order for
each layer by setting everything to "Draw" and the polymarkers to
"PostDraw", however this caused the background map outline to completely
disappear with everything else in tact.  Any suggestions would be
greatly appreciated.

Thank you all in advance!

Stephanie

--