[ncl-talk] line plot for observations and simulations

Guido Cioni guidocioni at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 02:05:21 MST 2015

Anish,
can you please attach a script or image?
My guess is that, If you want to have markers and lines on the same image, you should put the data in one vector and use different resource for the markers like res at xyMarkLineModes=(/“Markers”,”Lines"/)

Guido Cioni
http://guidocioni.altervista.org <http://guidocioni.altervista.org/>