[ncl-talk] line plot for observations and simulations

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Fri Dec 4 14:41:12 MST 2015

Ashish,

Guido is correct about using xyMarkLineModes, and you can see a simple
example at:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/scatter.shtml#ex4

If your scatter points and line points are arrays of different sizes, then
you can first create the line plot using gsn_csm_xy, and then add the
markers to the plot using gsn_add_polymarker.

--Mary