[ncl-talk] gsn_csm_contour taking too much time with Manual Levels

Tabish Ansari tabishumaransari at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 01:09:49 MDT 2015

Hi

I have been trying to produce some contour maps from data of around 300x300
grid points and more using gsn_csm_contour function.

When I use Manual Levels mode, the plot seems to take a lot of time and the
system hangs- the plot is never produced. When I comment out the manual
levels mode and plot on default colorscale, the plot is produced rather
quickly.

Has anybody come across a similar problem?

Thanks

Tabish