[ncl-talk] help

Izidine Pinto izidinep at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 01:32:41 MDT 2015

Hi Afwande,

The problem is in the dimensions of your variables.
"The Dim size of both U and V component is  (time, lat, lon)"

change these lines
  u1 = u(:,:,5) ;dimension reduction  - here you selecting all time steps,
all lon grids and the 6th lat grid point and result is U1(time,lon)
  v1 = v(:,5,:);dimension reduction - and in here is V1(time,lat)

to these
u1 = u(5,:,:) ;dimension reduction
v1 = v(5,:,:)

Izidine