[ncl-talk] 2ND TIME POST: add polyline with gsn_csm_pres_hgt_vector

Dennis Shea shea at ucar.edu
Thu Aug 20 08:31:40 MDT 2015

" I am not sure how to add a polyline using the right y-axis"

I did not write this so I am guessing:

I think the right-y-axis ("Height") is not a y-coordinate. Rather,
'under-the-hood,' a function (say) Height = f(pressure) was used to
estimate the heights for labeling purposes.

if the x-axis is (say, lat or lon), and you have:
      polyline_values = f(x,height)
then you may have to recast the 2nd line in terms of pressure and add
like the 1st polyline