[ncl-talk] 2ND TIME POST: add polyline with gsn_csm_pres_hgt_vector

Zhifeng Yang yangzf01 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 14:16:58 MDT 2015

Hi

Sorry for posting this problem again. Since I haven't received reply from
my previous post, I promote it by myself.

I want to add a polyline on a image generated by gsn_csm_pres_hgt_vector,
and the y value of the polyline is height, which is the right y-axis. I can
add a polyline using the left y-axis, but I need to reverse pressure to
plot a polyline. I don't know how to plot a polyline with reversed y-axis.
Most important, I am not sure how to add a polyline using the right y-axis.
Do you know how to fix it?
Thank you.

Best,
Zhifeng