[ncl-talk] Question about tripole grid vector plot

彭犁然 heroplr at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 13:24:32 MDT 2015

Hello, Everyone!

I tried to plot the sea ice motion and sea ice concentration for the CESM
output (v2 0.1-deg tripole grid). However, the figure only shows part of
the data. To make sure the data is not blank, I also plotted the same data
through Matlab, which correctly shows all the data. Thus the data is not
blank in those areas. Can someone give me a hint on what is the wrong with
my NCL script? I guess there is something I should do to deal with the two
poles over the northern hemisphere for analysing the tripole grid data.

Thank you so much!

Lee