[ncl-talk] PDF plot to big and rotated in 90 degrees.

Sebastian Otarola-Bustos Sebastian.F.Otarola-Bustos.1 at nd.edu
Sat Aug 8 06:58:57 MDT 2015

Thank you very much, that was really helpful! I think that my trouble is
solved. By the way, and only for curiosity, you know if you can use the
trim option inside a loop, to get a gif with all images without those blank
spaces. Cause I tried  something like this inside a loop, but it didn't
work:

 wks = gsn_open_wks(wks_type,"animate"+sprinti("%03i",it))

 system("convert -trim"animate"+sprinti("%03i",it)+".png"
"animate"+sprinti("%03i",it)+".png")

All the best,

Thank you a lot.