[ncl-talk] PDF plot to big and rotated in 90 degrees.

Adam Phillips asphilli at ucar.edu
Sat Aug 8 08:43:24 MDT 2015

Hi Sebastián,
You need to delete the workstation before you call convert otherwise you will get an error message:

do it=0,1
    wks = gsn_open_wks(wks_type,"animate"+sprinti("%03i",it))
    delete(wks)
    system("convert -trim"animate"+sprinti("%03i",it)+".png" "animate"+sprinti("%03i",it)+".png")
end do

Hope that helps.. If not let ncl-talk know.
Adam