[ncl-talk] adjusting tension of a smooth overlaid on xyplot

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Fri Aug 7 12:43:25 MDT 2015

Hi Sam,

It appears you are using the parameter correctly.

Please try running the attached example, which shows a simple XY plot, and
different tension factors using the "sig" parameter with ftcurv.

If this doesn't shine a light on the problem at your end, then can you
provide us with a script and the data?

--Mary