[ncl-talk] overlap

Nitin Patil nitinpatil85 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 04:22:05 MDT 2015

Dear Dennis,

Thanks for your script. I tried that and I am quite new to ncl. It shows
variable missing in file but I checked and it is there with same name
mentioned in script. Find attached ncl script.
Also can you tell me how to save the newly created file in netcdf.

one query in code: why x is used twice x=?? in line 14 and 15

My input files in earlier emails is attached.

Thanks

--
Regards,
Nitin Patil