[ncl-talk] overlap

Dennis Shea shea at ucar.edu
Mon Apr 20 08:01:19 MDT 2015

make a copy of the global file for 'safety'

untested

  fil1 = "agri_india_T63.nc"
  fil2 = "global_T63.nc"
  f1   = addfile(fil1,"r")
  f2   = addfile(fil1,"w")

  MASK = f1->MASK                   ; (lat,lon)
  x    = f2->emiss_awb_bc(0,:,:)   ; (lat,lon)   ... 1st time step

  x    = (/ where(.not.ismissing(MASK), MASK, x) /)
  f2->emiss_awb_bc(0,:,:) = (/ x /)