[ncl-talk] Lat, Lon map using Ascii file

Kunal Bali kunal.bali9 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 21 00:15:51 MDT 2014

Dear NCL users

I want to plot the Lat, Lon map using using ASCII file in NCL. But i am not
getting how to do it. I am able to read the ascii file and the summary is
like that

*ncl 5> printVarSummary(data)
Variable: dataType: floatTotal Size: 777600 bytes            194400
valuesNumber of Dimensions: 2Dimensions and sizes:    [64800] x
[3]Coordinates: Number Of Attributes: 1  _FillValue :    9.96921e+36*

AND
Variable name  = TotCH4_A

So if I want to plot the map from txt file how could do it. Could you
provide me an example ??

Thank You
Kunal Bali
Research Scholar