[ncl-talk] Fw: Figure is not reproduced.

Geeta Geeta geetag54 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 17 23:17:32 MDT 2014

Thanks Dennis.
I started using NCL a few days back only. The question in my mind is that If the same range of contour levels are used, (latent heat 200, 400 etc till 1800), It should be able to reproduce the pattern, may not be in the same COLOR.
That's not happening.
in the Figure http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/Images/hdf4sds_6_1_lg.png, there is data of LH in the range of 600-1800.
But my Ps file (attached) shows the entire swath to be 200.
May be I have missed something in my script which I am not able to figure out.
pls let me know where I am going wrong.
Geeta.