[ncl-talk] Fw: Figure is not reproduced.

Dennis Shea shea at ucar.edu
Wed Sep 17 08:16:12 MDT 2014

You are "not using the script available on the NCL site"
Then you say "I find that there is difference in the figures"

The NCL example shows 3 figures. You only show one. I assume the middle one
is the one to which you are referring.

Yopu do not specify what the "difference" is but  what do you expect?
 You used a different colormap, different contour levels, different mp
resources.
 They should look different.
====

Respond only to ncl-talk with no salutation to an individual.