[ncl-talk] how to only plot low-level of skew-t figure ?

Dennis Shea shea at ucar.edu
Tue Sep 16 08:55:30 MDT 2014

[1] "How to change the x-axis from  default fahrenheit degree to Celsius
degree ? Is there any parameter ?"

   Opts at DrawFahrenheit = False

[2] The skewT is designed to reproduce the "USAF Skew-t, log p diagram
(form dod-wpc 9-16-1)."
     There is no easy way to alter the 1000 to 100 mb structure.

      You could generate the plot to (say) png and then use some external
tool to extract the region of interest.

Good Luck