[ncl-talk] rangs database - northern latitude oddity

Kyle Griffin ksgriffin2 at wisc.edu
Fri Oct 31 10:56:28 MDT 2014

Hi Micah,

I don't know the specifics of how the RANGS maps are drawn, but I wonder if
this change in 6.2.0 has something to do with it? I might be completely
off-base here as well.
http://ncl.ucar.edu/prev_releases.shtml#ChangesToMapDrawingBehavior6.2.0

Kyle

Kyle S. Griffin
Department of Atmospheric and Oceanic Sciences
University of Wisconsin - Madison
Room 1421
1225 W Dayton St, Madison, WI 53706
Email: ksgriffin2 at wisc.edu