[ncl-talk] svg output file

Rick Brownrigg brownrig at ucar.edu
Wed Oct 29 16:09:37 MDT 2014

Hi Micah,

I am not seeing where this is true -- the SVG files I generate are indeed a
vectorized format, somewhat postscript-ish in nature.  Are you saying that
in your case, you end up with two files on disk, one the SVG file, and the
other a PNG referenced by the SVG?  Do you have an example you might be
able to share with me?

I'm a bit perplexed...
Rick