[ncl-talk] Drawing portrait digram

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Tue Oct 28 20:25:24 MDT 2014

I'm not sure what you mean by a portrait diagram.  Do you simply mean a
plot that is in portrait (versus one that is in landscape) mode, or
something else?

And for relative error, do you mean a table type of diagram, like what you
see on our "tables" page:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/table.shtml

See examples table_4.ncl and table_6.ncl.

--Mary