[ncl-talk] using shapefile to mask out values

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Mon Oct 27 23:46:03 MDT 2014

Hi Lei,

Thanks for providing the files.  I couldn't tell what the problem was, but
I suggest using the fairly nwe shapefile_mask_data function instead. It
makes your code simpler. This code is provided on the shapefiles examples
page, but I'll attach it here, along with a modified version of your script.

--Mary