[ncl-talk] different labels than contour interval

Don Murray (NOAA Affiliate) don.murray at noaa.gov
Thu Nov 13 09:31:36 MST 2014

Thanks, Kyle.  I tried the stride, but it doesn't allow you to set the
start/end points.

And, I was hoping to avoid the explicit lbLabelStrings, but maybe that's
the best solution.  It would be nice if there was a lbLabelValues
attribute to go along with lbLabelStrings, like there is for the tick marks.

Don