[ncl-talk] Non-default PNG sizes and maximize_output

Walter Kolczynski walter.kolczynski at noaa.gov
Wed Nov 12 14:45:20 MST 2014

I have a complex multi-panel plot that uses maximize_output to create a
PNG file. This works fine when using the default size (1024×1024), but
when I change the size aspect ratio of the PNG with wkHeight and
wkWidth, maximize_output no longer works correctly (the image does not
fill the space). The maximize_output documentation only mentions PS and
PDF files, so I don't know if PNGs are even supported yet.

Is this a known issue?

- Walter Kolczynski