[ncl-talk] Change wrf-chem input using nil

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Fri Nov 7 07:51:22 MST 2014

Zheng,

You said that "wrf cannot read the netcdf that I prepared".    This is
actually more of an WRF question rather than an NCL question.  Perhaps the
file is not being written with the correct variable names. Is the WRF model
giving you any error? These error messages can be useful in figuring out
the source of the problem.

With regard to NCL: if you think the issue is with NCL, then you have to
provide more information about the script.

I see that you already included wrfhelp on your original question, so I
will assume they are addressing this, unless we hear from you again.

--Mary