[ncl-talk] GFS grib2 tables

David Brown dbrown at ucar.edu
Wed Nov 5 19:23:05 MST 2014

Hi Kyle,

Thanks for the report. I can tell you that we have updated all the
NCEP and ECMWF GRIB1 parameter tables just recently, and we are in the
process of going through the GRIB2 tables now. It looks like the
4.2.0.0 table has been updated with the entry noted above. FYI, entry
21 is
21:Apparent Temperature:K:APTMP
These tables will be available as part of NCL 6.3.0.
If you need them sooner, let us know.
 -dave