[ncl-talk] Fwd: Pennants wind barbs thickness

Rabah Hachelaf hachelaf at sca.uqam.ca
Thu Jul 24 13:29:43 MDT 2014

Hi Kyle,

My goal is overlay a green windbarb over a black ones with a higher
thickness to get a green barb with a black borders like image attached.
I success to do that but for winds speed over 50KT the problem about
pennant occur.

Please can you tell me what is steps to do to create a filled polygone and
rotated it to the angle of each wind barb line.

Thanks.