[ncl-talk] get_dst_grid_info

Karin Meier-Fleischer meier-fleischer at dkrz.de
Thu Jul 24 01:52:56 MDT 2014

  Hi,

  I don't know get_dst_grid_info and without further information it is
not possible to help you.
  But I would suggest that there are no the latitude and longitude
dimensions as told by the error
  message. Do a printVarSummary  of the variable you want to plot and
look at its dimensions first.

  Bye,
  Karin