[ncl-talk] error in masking

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Thu Dec 4 14:00:26 MST 2014

Dear Ashedad,

In the future, please post all follow-up ncl-talk questions back to
ncl-talk.

You need to download the shapefile, and I believe the location is included
in the comments of this script.

The point of this script is for example purposes only. It's up to you to
find a shapefile that works for your case.

--Mary