[ncl-talk] how to control the number to the right of decimal point in YL aix

wen wenguanhuan at 163.com
Wed Aug 27 02:16:14 MDT 2014

Hi all,
   I want to draw a xy plot in attachment. The maximum in the data is larger the 10 and the minimum is  about -6. Thus the number of digits in YL aix  is not  the same in the plot, where the maximun is 3 digits and the others is 2 digits. However, What I need  in YL aix is that the labels have one number to the right of decimal point, like this (-6.0,-3.0,-0.0, 3.0,6.0,12.0). The resource tmYLPrecision is able to control the digital numbers. However, if I set it to 3, the labels would be two numbers (like: 3.00) to the right of decimal point except 12.0.  How could I realize my aim that all the labels in YL aix have one number to the right of decimal point. I hope you can help. Thank you!

--

Best wishes
Guanhuan Wen