[ncl-talk] How to define the size of color box when drawing a contour map using res at cnFillMode= "RasterFill" ?

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Tue Aug 19 22:32:49 MDT 2014

Hi,

We could definitely use some more examples on this, but there are resources
called "cnRasterCellSizeF" and and "cnRasterMinCellSizeF".  See:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Graphics/Resources/cn.shtml#cnRasterCellSizeF

Also, we have one example that uses the cnRasterMinCellSizeF resource.  See:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/HDF.shtml#ex5

--Mary