[ncl-talk] Problem creating ".png" file with map

Rick Brownrigg brownrig at ucar.edu
Mon Aug 18 10:08:52 MDT 2014

Hi Walter,

It looks like you have installed your own version gcc?  The following
thread seems to suggest this might be at the heart of the problem, but its
going to be hard for us to pinpont this (I don't have access to a 10.9.x
machine).  what is the setting of DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH on your system?

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/13414786/missing-emutls-get-address-with-gcc-4-7-and-openmp

Rick