[ncl-install] NCL 6.5.0 wrapit77 complains about libfl.so.2

Durack, Paul J. durack1 at llnl.gov
Mon Oct 22 12:47:28 MDT 2018

Hi folks, I have installed NCL 6.5.0 using the anaconda installer which worked a treat.

I am running some old code, which calls wrapit77 and am getting the following error:

WRAPIT Version: 120209
OPERATING SYSTEM: Linux
nbits = 64
FORTRAN COMPILER (f90c): gfortran
FORTRAN COMPILER OPTIONS (fopts):  -m64 -fPIC -v -c -fno-second-underscore
anaconda2/envs/cdat80cmor333nclnco/bin/wrapit77: error while loading shared libraries: libfl.so.2: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
FATAL ERROR: wrapit77 failed

Does anyone have suggestions how I can get things back up and running again? I’m on redhat6.10 and am patched up.

Cheers,