[ncl-install] NCL 6.5.0 wrapit77 complains about libfl.so.2

Durack, Paul J. durack1 at llnl.gov
Mon Oct 22 13:15:05 MDT 2018

Hi folks, it seems that installing the flex library:

***
> conda install -c conda-forge flex
Solving environment: done
## Package Plan ##
  environment location: anaconda2/envs/cdat80cmor333nclnco
  added / updated specs:
    - flex
The following packages will be downloaded:
    package                    |            build
    flex-2.6.4                 |       hfc679d8_3         306 KB  conda-forge
    m4-1.4.18                  |       h470a237_1         165 KB  conda-forge
                                           Total:         471 KB
The following NEW packages will be INSTALLED:
    flex: 2.6.4-hfc679d8_3  conda-forge
    m4:   1.4.18-h470a237_1 conda-forge
***

Works, so you may want to add this to the dependency list for NCL 6.5.0+

Cheers,