[ncl-install] Problems installing NCL on Windows 10 Linux Bash shell

Jim Schiavone jimschiavone at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 13:12:09 MDT 2018

Hi Kevin,

Here are the responses to your two suggestions:

jimschiavone at WORKSTATION:~$ lsb_release -d

jimschiavone at WORKSTATION:~$ sudo apt search librtmp

librtmp-dev/xenial-updates,xenial-security 2.4+20151223.gitfa8646d-1ubuntu0.1 amd64

  toolkit for RTMP streams (development files)

librtmp1/xenial-updates,xenial-security,now 2.4+20151223.gitfa8646d-1ubuntu0.1 amd64 [installed]

  toolkit for RTMP streams (shared library)

python-librtmp/xenial 0.3.0-1 amd64

  librtmp binding for Python 2

python-librtmp-dbg/xenial 0.3.0-1 amd64

  librtmp binding for Python 2 - Debugging symbols

python3-librtmp/xenial 0.3.0-1 amd64

  librtmp binding for Python 3

python3-librtmp-dbg/xenial 0.3.0-1 amd64

  librtmp binding for Python 3 - Debugging symbols

Thanks!

Jim