[ncl-install] errors in NCL-test

? ?? jinlx15 at outlook.com
Sun Aug 12 19:08:43 MDT 2018

Dear Sir/Madam
I have successfully install the NCL. However, when I test it, I met some probelms.
If you could  give me some instruction in how to solve the following errors given blow, it would be great.

                                                                                                                                     Regards
                                                                                                                                     Lixu Jin
fatal:Workstation with PID#8 is not open
fatal:Unable to open Workstation-Can't Create
fatal:Unable to access object with id:-4
fatal:_NhlCreate:Invalid Parent id #-4
fatal:NhlDraw: Invalid Layer Id: -4
fatal:Unable to update Workstation with PID#-4
fatal:Unable to clear Workstation with PID#-4
fatal:["Execute.c":8637]:Execute: Error occurred at or near line 158 in file xy04n.ncl