[ncl-install] Question

JeremyWinick winickjr at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 22:36:40 MDT 2018

Is there a reason that you don't supply an AppImage self-contained
download for ncl? Wouldn't that help solve some of the install problems.
I have had no problems with the few applications that I have installed
from an AppImage download on Ubuntu 16.04 without mixing things up with
applications already installed via the usual apt or apt-get from Ubuntu
repositories. Supposedly all environment and libraries are kept
separate. Maybe that adds a lot of bulk or other problems?

Jeremy Winick