[ncl-install] possible directory error in ncl-6.4.0 test script?

Sam McClatchie smcclatchie at fishocean.info
Mon Oct 30 22:09:00 MDT 2017

Hello Kevin

I think the error is in the ng4ex script. Running the example works fine.

smcc at jaguar:~$ echo $NCARG_ROOT
/usr/share/ncl-6.4.0

smcc at jaguar:~$ ncl /usr/share/ncl-6.4.0/lib/ncarg/nclex/xyplot/xy01n.ncl

  Copyright (C) 1995-2017 - All Rights Reserved
  NCAR Command Language Version 6.4.0
  The use of this software is governed by a License Agreement.
  See http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/ for more details.

Best fishes
Sam

--
email signature Sam McClatchie (Fisheries oceanographer, SWFSC, NOAA)
& Elena Turin (Internal controls accountant, UCSD)

"The time has come", the tui said,
"to talk of many things:
Of songs - and ferns - and flowering flax,
of Pukekos and dreams ..."

(not Lewis Carroll)