[ncl-install] Issues regarding plotting the Hovmoller diagram.

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Thu Dec 7 09:28:15 MST 2017

Dear Ankita,

The ncl-install email list is for people who have questions about
installing NCL.

For questions about using NCL, please send them to ncl-talk at ucar.edu. You
need to subscribe first:

Before you resend your message, however, I suggest you visit our examples
page, and especially the one on time versus longitude (Hovmueller):

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/time_lon.shtml

--Mary